|"The 39 Steps" by Patrick Barlow|
|Directed by:||Mark Carter for The Royal Canadian Theatre Company|
|Location(s):||Surrey & New Westminster|
|Surrey Arts Centre:||Surrey Arts Centre: dress rehearsal March 17, shows March 18-19|
|New Westminster||dress rehearsal March 30, shows March 31-April 2|
|Rehearsals:||starting as early as January 2022 in Surrey.|
|Callbacks:||(Only those invited to call-backs will be contacted.)|
|Auditions:||Auditions November 13, 2021 in Surrey.|
|Deadline:||Please submit by 2021-NOV-12|
|Application:||Please send your resume, headshot and role interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the character|
you are interested in auditioning for in the Subject line. (clicking on the CHARACTER will take care of that...)
|Payment:||Casting paid, Union (D.O.T. Agreement) and non-union roles 20-40 years old.|
|NOTE:||Please prepare a short comedic contemporary monologue or prepared routine.|
|Professional level RP English accents required. Physically agile actors preferred.|
male identifyingapprox. late 30s
|British orphan, tall, dark and handsome, involved in international espionage and intrigue.|
|Same cast plays the 3 charactersLove interest, secret agent, Scottish wife, also involved in espionage and intrigue.|
|CLOWN 1 andCLOWN 2|
|These actors play all other supporting characters.They include spys, vaudevillians, policemen, Scots, innkeepers, heavies.Must be physically agile and expert with dialects.|
Click to download...
The Royal Canadian Theatre Company employs non-discrimination in all areas of casting, production staffing and management.
The Royal Canadian Theatre Company will be following Provincial Health guidelines with three approaches:
- Practising Social Distancing:
- All seating in the green room will be socially distanced.
- There are physically distanced circles in the actual audition room for you to keep your distance for yourself or if auditioning with a partner.
- Using the Outdoors:
- Because people will be congregated in our green room, we will be opening our garage door to give more space and fresh air to all applicants.
- Masks and hand sanitizer:
- We do recommend everyone coming to the audition wears a mask in the green room as that will be the busiest area.
- We have both hand sanitizer and an area to wash your hands whenever needed.